Re: Sakura changing prefs...was zsync the ISO time

Hi Jack,

I think the first you boot into the installed system, the system is
running in a bad mode, at least in my computer.

If you reboot once more before trying to tweak sakura, the tweak might
work after reboot. The reason why I ask is that I don't think the
problem is with sakura, but with the direct booting from the OBI into
the installed system.

Anyway, after the second reboot I have no problems with sakura. It seems
to work well also after quitting the OBI and closing the live session
via the shutdown/reboot button in the top right corner.