Re: Suggestion to improve team's communication - IRC

Den 2015-06-12 09:26, Ali Linx skrev:
> Hi Nio,
>>
>> I will try to remember to send mail only to Israel, that way avoiding to
>> spam your mailbox :-)
>
> Not really, that is a bad suggestion, if I may share my opinion about it.
> The best way is to follow the right procedure either by using IRC and/or
> using the mailing list the proper way:
>
> So, that is actually 2 in 1 suggestion ;)
>
> Sending to Israel only means the list/team will not be aware of what the
> other members are doing.
> Above all, do not take it personal, please and don't think you're the
> only one who is creating a confusion here. We're all involved :)
>
>> Best regards
>> Nio
>
> Thanks!

Hi again Ali,

I intended to send most of the information {what I might have sent via
IRC} via mail only to Israel. That will give everybody peace of mind.
What you don't see doesn't bother you. In very special cases I can send
cc to the devs or the community, but I think 90-95% is really not
interesting for you, and I think that is why you are annoyed when you
have to wade through hundreds of mails every day.

-o-

One example about CoC:

My mail client is set for bottom posting, but if the guy at the other
end is top posting, I try to top post too, otherwise things look very
strange. And I think it is very difficult for people to change their
posting habits (including me). But again, what you don't see doesn't
bother you :-)