MORE discount GREAT platform

Hi,

Ah okay. Basically for you Ali, whatever package you choose I will
> give you it for the same price as the one below. Advanced, you will
> get same price as starter. Business you can have the same price as
> advanced and webmaster you can have for the same price as business.
>
> https://austenite.co.uk/

I just got special discount from my friend Kris.

Kris was hosting torios.net without any problem at all.

He changed companies he owns or not sure what happened with him so he had
to start again.

During that, torios.net had no home to live so Phill stepped in and offered
his help. However, until this very moment, torios.net website is not up nor
running. You might see a "reboot" message/post on the site but that
appeared less than 48 hours ago.

The website has been down actually for over a month. More than a month.

I have more than 10 websites and all of these will be hosted with Kris,
sooner or later.

It's great to have discount with a decent platform.

It has GUI and cPanel which is great easy way to deal with servers at least
in my case.

KISS = Keep It Simple and Short.

I can provide access to the core members of ToriOS team.

By doing that, if something will happen to me, nothing will be affected :)

Guess we have learned that the hard way. What happened with William and
torios.org should not happen again, amen.

Thank you. I guess I have done my part and I'm now waiting your turn ;)

Best Regards,
Ali/amjjawad <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/amjjawad>

*http://kibo.computer <http://kibo.computer>* - http://torios.net - Ubuntu
GNOME <http://ubuntugnome.org/>