Re: [Torios-dev] ToriOS 2.0 background

Hi folks,

Hope you're all well!

Just thought it was about time I poked my head in the mailing list :), I
haven't used TorisOS much but I really like it, works fine on my less
powerful machines and can't wait to try an Ubuntu 18.04 based release -
which I assume 2.0 will be based on? Israel, do you have a beta in the
works by any chance? ;)

Oh and I quite like the current wallpaper!

R,
- Mark