Re: attracting volunteers (was Re: Manual Update 3/4/2019)

Hi.

Or we could send and apply patches to the documention maintainer via email
like in the linux kernel project. It is probably easier to manage because
well, most people on the net usually have an email address at the very
least and nobody have to register with a certain website to contribute the
changes to the documentation repository.

Both git and bzr support this kind of 'email patch' facility, and someone
could write a script to automate the 90% process to abstract the tedious
things and make it available for other people to use right away without
dealing with the specific tool quirks, etc.

--
Sincerely,
Momozor