tortoisebzr-developers team mailing list archive

Re: Tortoise UI model (was: Introduction)

Mark,

This is looking great.  The disciplined way you're roughing out the use
cases before diving in is paying off.  I strongly agree that Tbzr users will
probably use "push" much less frequently than the overall population of bzr
users.  So I think its ok to bury push a bit, but I would not want to see it
suppressed altogether.  I've printed out the webpage so that I can sneak a
look at it over the weekend.

cm