lp:ubuntu-accomplishments-web-editor

https://launchpad.net/ubuntu-accomplishments-web-editor

I started setting up this project on Launchpad. I did it mainly to
make it easy to see the various branches people are working on:
https://code.launchpad.net/ubuntu-accomplishments-web-editor

When contributors commit to
lp:~username/ubuntu-accomplishments-web-editor/branch-name their
branches would show up on the above page if they have changes not yet
merged into the main project.

Unfortunately I could not finish setting up the project, because I
changed the maintainer to Jono and so lost the editing permissions :s
So please Jono if you like this idea please wrap it up (especially
making the project part of ubuntu-accomplishments, etc), and let
committers know to commit their branches in the new style, so they
will be easily visible.

Cheers,
Janos
--