Re: lp:ubuntu-accomplishments-web-editor

Hey Janos,

On 9 March 2012 21:55, Janos Gyerik <janos.gyerik@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> https://launchpad.net/ubuntu-accomplishments-web-editor
>
> I started setting up this project on Launchpad. I did it mainly to
> make it easy to see the various branches people are working on:
> https://code.launchpad.net/ubuntu-accomplishments-web-editor

Thanks for doing this!

> When contributors commit to
> lp:~username/ubuntu-accomplishments-web-editor/branch-name their
> branches would show up on the above page if they have changes not yet
> merged into the main project.

Sounds great. This definitely makes it easier. :-)

> Unfortunately I could not finish setting up the project, because I
> changed the maintainer to Jono and so lost the editing permissions :s
> So please Jono if you like this idea please wrap it up (especially
> making the project part of ubuntu-accomplishments, etc), and let
> committers know to commit their branches in the new style, so they
> will be easily visible.

Done. It is now part of the ubuntu-accomplishments.

I have created an ubuntu-accomplishments-web-editor-drivers team but I
can't figure out how to set it as the team who can perform reviews and
commit to lp:ubuntu-accomplishments-web-editor - it might be because
the trunk branch is currently set to your branch, Janos. Any idea how
I resolve this?

Thanks!

    Jono

--