Re: Ubuntu SSO for WebEditor

> Looks like we may have a bug where it looks for the accomplishments
> set in the current dir:

That's actually intentional. Even if you normally have your
accomplishments files in ~/accomplishments, for testing within the web
editor project I think it's better to have a checkout that exists in
the web editor project dir, and not interfere with your regular uses.
This will make even more sense when you want to test commits to the
accomplishments, you wouldn't want to mess up your ~/accomplishments
by accident...

> So would this be a LP team for admins and another LP team for moderators?

It's up to you. Anything will work, just tell me the LP teams that
should have special rights in the web editor.

Cheers,
Janos
--
Janos Gyerik