Re: lp:ubuntu-accomplishments-web-editor

> Fixed it, Janos. I pushed your branch to my LP account, associated it
> as lp:ubuntu-accomplishments-web-editor and then set the reviewers to
> be ubuntu-accomplishments-web-editor-drivers. Can you try and commit
> something to lp:ubuntu-accomplishments-web-editor and see if it works?

Almost! With David's help I could figure out the last missing piece:

1. bzr push lp:~ubuntu-accomplishments-web-editor-drivers/ubuntu-accomplishments-web-editor/trunk
2. Edit on LP to link to this new branch (the drivers team's trunk)

Now I can push to lp:ubuntu-accomplishments-web-editor and you too
should be able to.

Awesome!
Janos
--