Re: Ubuntu SSO for WebEditor

> I just tried it again with lp:ubuntu-community-accomplishments in the
> web editor dir and I now get the following when visiting
> 127.0.0.1:8000:
>
>   No module named accomplishments-web-editor.urls

This is actually because of the line in settings.py: ROOT_URLCONF =
"accomplishments-web-editor.urls"
... which works only if the web editor dir is named "accomplishments-web-editor"
(I am guessing you started a fresh checkout from
lp:ubuntu-accoplishments-web-editor and so now the web editor dir is
different...)

I updated the settings.py.sample like this: ROOT_URLCONF = "urls"
If you apply this change it should work!

Cheers!
Janos
--
Janos Gyerik