Re: Question about implanting Ubuntuforum

*Well I don't know about how much the current API for the forums would
suffice but they are written in PHP and do have a plugin system , Since
myself and Jono ( Yall did know he wrote a book on PHP, right ? *
http://www.amazon.com/Practical-PHP-MySQL-Building-Applications/dp/0132239973
 *heheh , sorry for letting your secret out , you know I love you man ! :P
) are some of the few within the community that  dont cringe at the thought
of writing some PHP instead of python, I'm more than willing to write any
glue or modules for the forums to expose an API for accomplishments if one
is needed, could even be reused for other non-ubuntu Accomplishment Groups
that need a PHP API later. *
*
*
*Of course it would need to be code reviewed and vetted by Canonical IS i'm
sure since it would be on their Data Center etc. etc. but since writing
solid, secure and fast ( anyone been to http://omgubuntu.co.uk lately ? heh
)  PHP code has been my $day-job for a number of years now I don't think
that part will be much of a hurdle.
*
*
*
*So yea, lets hash out what exactly would need to be exposed, whats exposed
now etc etc etc and then I'll work with Newz2000 and the Canonical IS
Ladies and Gents and see if we cant work some magic.*
*
*
*Brandon Holtsclaw*
*Voice: 1.816.974.6106*