Daemon API Changes

Hi Folks,

Just a quick note. I went in today to clean up some of the naming of
the daemon API. This should mean less change in the future. My changes
were purely in the method names (e.g. standardizing on
this_method_format() as opposed to thisMethodFormat() and I also used
some common bits of language (e.g. everything that returns information
to a client starts with 'get_', anything that writes a file to the
disc starts with 'write_' etc).

I also prefixed all internal methods to api.py with a '_' so this is clear.

I am sure we will need some further adjustments in the future, but I
think this fixes most of the core issues.

The result of this work is that you will all need to update your
daemon, viewer, and ubuntu-community-accomplishments packages when
they are built over the next day.

For the coders among you, here are the changes I made (the original
method is on the first line, the new name is on the second):

_loadConfigFile
_load_config_file

_writeConfigFile
_write_config_file

createExtraInformationFile
create_extra_information_file

getAllExtraInformation
get_all_extra_information

getAllExtraInformationRequired
get_all_extra_information_required

getApplicationFullName
get_application_full_name

getConfigValue
get_config_value

getExtraInformation
get_extra_information

invalidateExtraInformation
invalidate_extra_information

listAccomplishmentInfo
get_accomplishment_information

listAllAccomplishments
get_all_accomplishments

listAllAccomplishmentsAndStatus
get_all_accomplishments_and_status

listAllAvailableAccomplishmentsWithScripts
get_all_available_accomplishments_with_scripts

listTrophyInfo
get_trophy_information

reduce_trophy_opacity
_create_reduced_opacity_trophy_icon