The Guide to Creating Your Accomplishments

Hello everyone!

I've just finished preparing a detailed guide concerning creating
accomplishments, which aims to be useful for Accomplishments Contributors
and third-party developers.
I consider it complete. You can find it at
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Accomplishments/CreatingGuide.

I hope I have not missed anything. Please share your thoughts, and feel
free to edit & improve it.

I will soon make it default guide (the current one in
Accomplishments/Creating is very outdated), I am just waiting for your
comments and hopefully some proof-reading.

I hope my efforts will be useful and soon we'll have more contributors
sending us awesome accomplishments!

Cheers!
Rafał Cieślak

Follow ups