Re: ubuntu-accomplishments-web

Hi Denis,

On Tue, May 29, 2012 at 2:42 AM, Denis Darii <dnxdevel@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi Jono,
> Before giving any advice regarding the db schema I need to know:
>
> How a user will be connected to the accomplishment? (I don't seed any FK to
> the User model)

All accomplishments have an accomplishments-id that can be used to
connect trophies and accomplishments. When a .trophy is generated it
has the 'id' included, and the .accomplishment has the 'id' too.

> The default language of each Accomplishment will be English?

Each collection can define their own default language, but for the
main Ubuntu Community accomplishments it is English.

> Do we need to implement the i18n for other models? (Icon, Category,
> Application)

Currently categories are not translated. Icons don't need translation
as they are pictorial.

   Jono

--
Jono Bacon