Re: broken build, I need assistance

On 08/22/2012 02:02 PM, Jono Bacon wrote:
On Wed, Aug 22, 2012 at 12:53 PM, Matt Fischer
<matthew.fischer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Right, but the build machine won't.  I'm not going to mess around with the
people's keyrings during the test, but I'll make this test something like
"skip unless we find the accomps public key".  That way devs can still run
it on their boxes.
Ahhh, of course. I wonder if we can load the key on demand from the
test? This way you could have the test load the key and then perform
the validation.

    Jono

Here's the API for gpgme:
http://www.topdog.za.net/2012/05/23/python-modules-you-should-know:-pygpgme/

There's an import key option, but I think will modify the user's keyring.

Here's the list of functions exported to python:

['armor', 'card_edit', 'decrypt', 'decrypt_verify', 'delete', 'edit', 'encrypt', 'encrypt_sign', 'export', 'genkey', 'get_key', 'import_', 'include_certs', 'keylist', 'keylist_mode', 'passphrase_cb', 'progress_cb', 'protocol', 'set_engine_info', 'set_locale', 'sign', 'signers', 'textmode', 'verify']

--

Matthew (Matt) Fischer
LP: http://launchpad.net/~mfisch