Re: Global-isation?

Whether it's forced on us or done by our urging and begging, it doesn't
matter. That is what the future Ubuntu is going to be like and therefor that
is what we are promoting. I don't think promoting a non-default Ubuntu
counts as promoting Ubuntu. IMO that falls under the category of promoting
an Ubuntu variant, which is something completely different and IMO not in
the scope of this team's mission.

On Tue, Dec 7, 2010 at 9:42 PM, Lisandro Vaccaro <lisandro.vaccaro@xxxxxxxxx