Re: Target audience - was Global-isation

This is exactly what I'm thinking, possibly a "sub tagline" like the great suggested "There is nothing wrong with your computer" for each advert.

p.s. is my email sending twice or is it just my client displaying it as two different messages? (the reply and the maling list)

Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2010 16:13:32 +0000
From: tarek.said.info@xxxxxxxxx
To: christopher.swift@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
CC: ubuntu-advertising@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Ubuntu-advertising] Target audience - was Global-isation

damn it I've answered just to alan on my previous e-mail... Don't forget to reply to all :D

Hi!

I agree, this is precisely what I was thinking when I submited my last script idea. Little stories of regular people and why they switched to Ubuntu, why they like it. In fact, if Ubuntu was more famous, we would not even need to show it, but, in my opion, we could show that person using the OS and smiling, happily (so cliché).

I love this tagline. "There is nothing wrong with your computer". It's perfect for this kind of situation. But I believe we're trying to draw the attention of a wider audience, not just people with old computers.

We could make several ads, each focusing on a different kind of user, each with an equally powerful tagline, on the same mold.

What do you think?

Tarek.