Re: Target audience - was Global-isation

It doesn't necesarilly mean it's about old computers. It touches the user
who got a new computer and is getting viruses and the one who bought a brand
new pc and it got laggy in a couple of months. Basically it's saying every
person unsatisfied with their current OS that they have a choice.

We must sell that discontent through the ads.

We have to make different ads focusing different groups and let's try to go
beyond the "user talks with user" approach.