Re: The future of computing...

Are you suggesting that we somehow replicate billions of dollars of effort
and R&D?

Screw Unity; imagine a system which talked to you and did...well, everything
you wanted it to do, without having to raise a finger to a keyboard and
mouse; because you taught it who you were; what your life was about, what
you did. It could answer any question, solve any riddle and be at your beck
and call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We have the technology to make this,
we have the ability to bring the next generation of interfaces onto Linux.
'I' can make us a world leader. It isn't hard, we have all the pieces; we
just need to put them together.

Apple are going to do the same, I think; and they are going to use that to
advertise things to the users (at LEAST) imagine the privacy invaded,
imagine such a glorious technology put to wreck and ruin because people got
greedy and made the system untrustworthy. A technology that could improve
the quality of lives around the world.

I need programmers, I need time. I notice we have an abundance of
programmers, I'd like to ask those interested to join me and spread the
word. I'd like your help, Barry; in doing so; my time on this earth is
limited, and I'll be damned if I'm going to leave without giving humanity
SOMETHING.

--

-Danté Ashton

Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici