Re: The future of computing...

Hi Dante,

I'm working with the idea of an organic system, inspired on the way humans
adapt to the environment etc. The main idea is that the system adapts to the
user. It would have selective functions (based on what the user uses most,
for instance, what is most "adapted" to help the user), selective behaviour
(the way it comunicates and operates with the user) and a pool of knowledge,
which would gather all information about the system and how it's adapted
(i.e the "culture" of the system consisting of user preferences, behaviours
etc). That pool of knowledge would be fed and used by functions and
behaviours of the system, changing along with the user. For instance, when a
new function is added, it would imediatly gather information from the pool
to adapt itself faster.

This is just an idea in progress, there's a lot I still need to work on, but
I'm interested in working on it and turn it into reality. I don't have a lot
of knowledge with AI, so it will take me some years...

Is that what you had in mind?

Tarek.