Re: Tracking versions of click packages

Developers should not re-use a version number, this second internal only
version number only adds to any confusion about "what version" of the app
either from customer service or from taking to a developer. With that
simple restriction we seem to solve many problems.

If we have a large number of developers who want to resubmit and not up
their version number we could add this feature at a later date.

David