Multiple "Applications" per click package

Hey folks,

I was chatting with some folks about Click packages and the idea of
having multiple entry points for the user for the application.  In
legacy application terms this would be having the Click package install
multiple desktop files.  Should this be possible?  Is it a requirement
to have it?

I think that this creates an odd user experience.  You're sitting on the
application lens, you see an application there which you click on and
install, then it morphs into two icons.  Seems a bit odd to me.

I think that the counter-argument is that there might be closely related
applications where a single bundle makes sense.  For instance Facebook
main application and Facebook Messenger.  While I understand this, I
don't think it's compelling over the oddity of the first case.

What are other people thinking here?

Thanks,
Ted