Re: vUDS planning

Hello,

so I talked to a number of you individually already, but here's what's
still open for discussion AFAICS.

On 19.08.2013 11:11, Daniel Holbach wrote:
>  - uploading apps from sdk
>  - removing malicious apps
>  - watching ratings&reviews (and "malicious apps") data
>  - hardware requirements

Mostly in OLS Server land. Some ideas have been kicked around on the
mailing list already.

>  - downloadable content / in-app updates

This would be also in OLS Server land with some SDK bits as well.

>  - ubuntu-bug on click packages

Has been filed:
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+spec/foundations-1308-click-error-reporting

>  - continuous integration

This is something I could set up as it's a cross team thing we might
want to start looking into a bit more.

>  - integrating pk-click, download service, app scope

Any idea if this needs a session? Some parts of this will probably be
discussed in
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+spec/foundations-s-touch-download-service

>  - manifest editor in SDK

Anyone aware of changes that are planned or need to be done?

>  - manage apps / manage updates

Prototype is in the works, pending design still. Probably not worth a
session.

>  - anything else?

Please speak up if we missed anything in the list above. The Community
team will schedule UDS today and it'd be good if we have all the topics
we need to discuss on the list.

Thanks a bunch in advance,
 Daniel

--
Get involved in Ubuntu development! developer.ubuntu.com/packaging
Follow @ubuntudev on identi.ca/twitter.com/facebook.com/G+