Re: vUDS planning

On Wed, Aug 21, 2013 at 12:18 PM, Daniel Holbach
<daniel.holbach@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>>  - uploading apps from sdk

I don't know that there's anything to discuss besides "just doing it"  :)

>>  - removing malicious apps

We could benefit from a quick discussion with someone from security
involved, yes.

>>  - watching ratings&reviews (and "malicious apps") data

I don't think this one would be interesting at a vUDS.

>>  - hardware requirements

Yes, lets have one for this.

>>  - downloadable content / in-app updates
>
> This would be also in OLS Server land with some SDK bits as well.

This is so far down the line, I wouldn't start talking about it yet in
any detail. I wouldn't have a session.

--
Martin