Re: vUDS planning

Hello,

https://blueprints.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+spec/community-1308-app-story-continuous-integration

>>  - anything else?
>
> Please speak up if we missed anything in the list above. The Community
> team will schedule UDS today and it'd be good if we have all the topics
> we need to discuss on the list.

Loïc filed
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+spec/foundations-1308-arch-specific-click-pkgs

Please subscribe to the sessions you're interested in or which are
relevant to your work and let's get the new plan for next months rolled
out together. :-)

Have a great day,
 Daniel

--
Get involved in Ubuntu development! developer.ubuntu.com/packaging
Follow @ubuntudev on identi.ca/twitter.com/facebook.com/G+