Re: vUDS planning

On 08/21/2013 03:33 PM, Martin Albisetti wrote:
> On Wed, Aug 21, 2013 at 12:18 PM, Daniel Holbach
> <daniel.holbach@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>>>  - removing malicious apps
>
> We could benefit from a quick discussion with someone from security
> involved, yes.

We could have a session, but I thought the plan for 13.10 was simply to ship an
empty package? That seems to be things in the 'just do it' column and anything
that comes up could be discussed on the mailing list. Daniel already created a
tool to do this.

Also Marc is tasked with handling the security aspects of this and so he should
be involved in these discussions, but he is on holiday now through vUDS.