Re: Ubuntu bug control application for echidnaman

On Mon, 2008-09-08 at 11:07 -0400, Jonathan Jesse wrote:

> I think I sent this directly to Lydia, however a big +1 on this.  Also
> Riddell on #kubuntu-devel was asking on the status of this as well.

Brian,

I believe this is the first developer-advocated application we have
had under the new application scheme, how should we proceed.

I don't see anything wrong with (the first) Jonathan's application,
having looked at a sample of his bugs, so I would normally vote in
favour of it, but I don't know what the procedure is where the
applicant doesn't directly submit any bugs.

Thanks,

James