Re: Ubuntu bug control application for echidnaman

On Mon, Sep 08, 2008 at 04:50:54PM +0100, James Westby wrote:
> On Mon, 2008-09-08 at 11:07 -0400, Jonathan Jesse wrote:
>
> > I think I sent this directly to Lydia, however a big +1 on this.  Also
> > Riddell on #kubuntu-devel was asking on the status of this as well.
>
> Brian,
>
> I believe this is the first developer-advocated application we have
> had under the new application scheme, how should we proceed.
>
> I don't see anything wrong with (the first) Jonathan's application,
> having looked at a sample of his bugs, so I would normally vote in
> favour of it, but I don't know what the procedure is where the
> applicant doesn't directly submit any bugs.

Ah, I must have missed the fact that he was having a developer vouch for
his application.

This is actually the first time this has happened, a developer vouching
for a triager, since we've moved to the new group review application
process.  In the past I'd get pinged on IRC by the developer and then
approve the application.  I'll approve this person's application but
additionally would like to know if any objects to this process.

Thanks,
--
Brian Murray                                                 @ubuntu.com