Re: Private apport crashes

Hey Brian,

On Wed, Apr 29, 2009 at 03:02:52PM -0700, Brian Murray wrote:
> While private bug reports are easily identified in a bug list, by the
> padlock icon, I thought it might help to have a complete list of all
> private apport crashes[1].  Pedro also asked for numbers so we have a
> total, 3142!, and the top 10 packages with the most private crashes at
> the bottom of the page.  Let's make a concerted effort to drive this
> number to 0!
>
> http://qa.ubuntu.com/reports/launchpad-database/private-apport-crashes.html

Thanks for generating this. After coming across
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/gnome-app-install/+bug/339148
which happens to have 395 duplicates(!), it might be useful to convert
this report to the weighting style reports you've recently developed,
so that wide impact bugs that are being auto-duped by apport-retracer
to a private bug get our attention more quickly. Thoughts?

--
Steve Beattie
<sbeattie@xxxxxxxxxx>