Bug Control Application (updated)

Do you promise to be polite to bug reporters even if they are rude
to you or Ubuntu? Have you signed the Ubuntu Code of Conduct?

Yes I do, and I have signed the Code of Conduct.
Have you read Bugs/HowToTriage, Bugs/Assignment, Bugs/Status and Bugs/Importance?  Do you have any questions about that documentation? I have read the required documentation on How to triage, setting status and importance. I have no questions on these.
What sensitive data should you look for in a private Apport crash report bug before making it public?  See Bugs/HowToTriage for more information.
Any personally identifiable information, such as email addresses, home addresses, phone numbers, card details, names, etc.
Is there a particular package or group of packages that you are interested in helping out with?
Please
list of five or more bugs which you have triaged. These bugs should
demonstrate your understanding of the triage process and how to
properly handle bugs. If there is a bug in your list that does not have
an importance indicate what importance you would give it after becoming
a member of Ubuntu Bug Control. Please use urls in your list of bugs.

I would like to expand my knowledge of Ubuntu and linux as a whole, and do not have any particular interest in any specific packages, but would rather grow and learn more about the way they work, and to help sort through the increasing volume of problems and bug reports we get every day.

Examples of bugs which I have helped to work on or triaged:

Medium - moderately affects core functionality (i.e. only those with SD card) and medium number of users

Medium - Small impact - i.e. still works, just slow, but may be a problem for a lot of users

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/linux/+bug/231908  (reporter never replied, marked invalid)

Invalid - no response from originial reporter

https://bugs.launchpad.net/debian/+bug/231128

Fix Released - Is in the Ubuntu repositories

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/acpi-support/+bug/304987

Medium - ACPI problem - will affect all users of this particular laptop, not a "severe" problem

Hope to hear some good news!
Thanks guys!

IRC: xteejx
Launchpad: Teej

"
Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 Optimised for MSN.
" Download Now
Share your photos with Windows Live Photos – Free.
http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/134665338/direct/01/

Follow ups