Mentor Request

Hello,

I am a user of Ubuntu and Xubuntu, and would like to start giving back to the community.

I am interested in working on the QA / bugs side of things.

I'd appreciate it if someone would be willing to mentor me. I'm currently reading:

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/BugSquad/GettingInvolved
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Bugs/HowToTriage

I've been looking at some bugs, and I've added information requests if it's obvious that the reporter hasn't provided enough info - for example "I'm using Jaunty and my Facebook Games don't work in my browser", or "Links don't work in Firefox". I haven't felt confident enough to do anything else yet though.

Thanks & Best Regards,

--
Lesley Harrison

Follow ups