Re: Bug Filing For Dailies

On 11/26/2009 01:18 PM, Luke Faraone wrote:
On Thu, Nov 26, 2009 at 04:56, Milan Bouchet-Valat <nalimilan@xxxxxxx
<mailto:nalimilan@xxxxxxx>> wrote:

    I guess it depends on how the team responsible for the PPA and the
    corresponding
    packages in Ubuntu organizes its work flow.

Agreed. People who test the sugarteam PPA, for example, are encouraged
to report bugs in LP, provided they indicate the version.

It's the same for the Ubuntu One PPAs, we definitely want people reporting bugs in Launchpad.

I think this is highlighting the fact that Launchpad doesn't let you report bugs against packages in PPAs. You can report bugs against projects in launchpad, or sourcepackages in Ubuntu, and daily builds are somewhere in between.
--
Elliot Murphy | https://launchpad.net/~statik/