Re: Application to Join Ubuntu Bug Control

On Sat, 7 Aug 2010 00:40:54 +0530
Gursimran singh <simar.i3r@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On Fri, Aug 6, 2010 at 3:25 AM, Sense Hofstede <sense@xxxxxxxxxx>
> wrote:
<snip/>
> > Alright. Make sure to look in ThreadStacktrace files as
well, and
> > especially xsession-errors.txt files, when attached. The XSession
> > errors file is one of the files that is most likely to contain
> > sensitive data.
> >

> I make note of it, unfortunately I did not find this in
> documentation. I refered this
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Bugs/HowToTriage#Apport%20crash%20reports.
> Please let me know, if there exist some other link that contain this
> information, as I understand the importance of this sensitive
> information handling so I want to get very clear on this.

I have corrected it. Thank you for the heads up.

<snip/>

> > However, I will be leaving for a two-week holiday tomorrow
> > morning,
> > this email is my last before the holiday, actually, so I won't be
> > able to confirm this application in person before Saturday 21
> > August. That would be a bit late, so I think that I give the green
> > light when the conditions mentioned above are met. Someone else
> > from Ubuntu Bug Control can verify that this week already, so you
> > don't have to wait two weeks.
> >
> > As soon as that is done you're no longer my student, but an Ubuntu
> > Bug Control member!

Given Sense's position, and the additional positive reviews, I am
happy to approve you for bug-control.

Please do not hesitate in contacting us on any needs.

Welcome in, and thank you for helping make Ubuntu Better!

Cheers,

..C..