Re: Fwd: Bug-control access for Debian Developers

On Fri, Jun 17, 2011 at 2:41 PM, Micah Gersten <micahg@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I think that DDs should have the same streamlined process as any other
> upstream, but still should have to acknowledge our policies before being
> given bug control membership.  Also, I don't believe they qualify for
> team membership as they are all considered separate entities and do not,
> for the most part, have a hierarchical structure where there are team
> leads that can take responsibility for the changes the team makes and do
> the appropriate training (as opposed to the Canonical HW Cert team which
> has this).

Would a note in the existing Debian <-> Ubuntu teamwork documentation
be sufficient for this? Not that I envision DDs swarming Launchpad and
flipping all the buttons, but surely if they're in Launchpad already
then they have an interest in working with the Ubuntu team and this
would bring more plusses than minuses?