Re: My Bug Control application

>>  “‘You should restart Firefox now’ popup is not translated”:
>>  http://pad.lv/1074663
>>  This bug affects all users of Firefox who don’t speak English, and as
>>  such it does impact accessibility. It has moderate impact on a core
>>  app, so it should have “Medium” importance.
>

> Does this need to be filed upstream as well?  Why or why not?

No, because it is a bug in the ubufox extension, therefore irrelevant
for upstream.

>>  “Nunca reconoce bien el monitor”: http://pad.lv/1075896
>>  This is a bug written in Spanish. I asked the reporter to translate
>>  it, because it refers to a display issue which I can’t reproduce ATM.
>>  If it can be confirmed, it should have High importance (as it would
>>  affect an essential hardware component)
>

> What should we do if the submitter never translates this? What other information do you
> think we need here in order to mark this bug as triaged?

According with the X/Reporting wiki page, the reporter of this bug should:
 * Add a better description and step-by-step directions to reproduce the bug
 * Add info on when was the last time his screen worked properly
Otherwise, we just can let it expire, as triaging is impossible with
the current information, even if the bug is translated.