Re: new bug supervisor, ~cmiller?

On Tue, Oct 8, 2013 at 2:36 PM, Matthew Fischer <
matthew.fischer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I'm generally +1 as well since I've also worked with Chad before, but Chad
> can you please list the severity you would assign the rest of those issues
> and why?

Sure.

   1. https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/chromium-browser/+bug/902747
   Triaged/Low.  Not enough memory to start up is also not enough memory to
   run. A nicer crash dialog is all we can hope for.  Shoudn't affect many
   people.
   2.
   https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/chromium-browser/+bug/1226618
   Incomplete/Undecided for now.  On reply, either Invalid or Triaged/High
   and tag "refression-update". Opening links from outside it is fundamental.
   3.
   https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/adobe-flashplugin/+bug/1229065
   On c-b, Triaged/Medium or Invalid. Big impact, noncore plugin.  Maybe
   Invalid for c-b when we have more information.
   4.
   https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/chromium-browser/+bug/1225215
   Triaged/High. Medium impact on many users.
   5.
   https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/adobe-flashplugin/+bug/1228417
   On a-f, New/Undecided. probably High.  Segv 5 frames deep in proprietary
   code.