Re: Christopher Penalver (penalvch) Destroying My Work (Again)

This is my report to you: 95% of engineers leave their jobs not because lack of technical ability, but lack of emotional ability. That is understanding that:

- Because they're plenty of possibilities, it's natural to have different points of views.
- People do the best they can, although when they do horrible.
- That someone is incompetent in expressing himself in a constructive manner doesn't mean he hasn't good intentions.

- The more responsibility you get, the more frequent you'll get disagreements. - If your point of view is that good, facts will convince people effortlessly; as long as you make the evidence visual (if somebody said eating vegan was bad, me being there, it just will be ridiculing himself: <http://tinyurl.com/no546lv>) - The capability to get responsibility, freedom and a good job has to do mostly exclusively with how well you do with these.

Bertrand knew it!
<http://youtu.be/O8h-xEuLfm8>

Let's see why I'm telling this (be comprehensive):

On 13/06/14 02:15, Christopher M. Penalver wrote:
> As a member of Ubuntu Bug Control, I'm disappointed in the lack of
> good judgment you are displaying here, and flagrant disregard for the
> policies set out by the Ubuntu Bug Control, and Ubuntu Kernel Team,
> whose bugs you are triaging. You were given membership to Ubuntu Bug
> Control to represent the very best that Ubuntu has to offer in clarity
> of thought, technical skill, and understanding. While everyone
> stumbles, this would not be the best you have to offer by any means.
>
> I do hope you continue to strive for success, and represent yourself
> as a member of the Ubuntu Community, and Ubuntu Bug Control with
> integrity going forward.
>
> Thanks for your understanding Daniel,

It seems like the unsupportive support: "you're not worth it now".

On 13/06/14 05:36, Daniel Letzeisen wrote:
> Based on the above and the bit of input received from other bug control
> members, I have once again marked the bugs as duplicates. It is not to
> "override" you, but so the users can see the cause of and resolution to
> their issue. DO NOT undo my work again.
> **Thank you for understanding**

It seems like the "drink my rainfall" reaction: "I need you to validate me, in order me to believe in myself".

Regards.