Re: What importance should this bug have?

David Alan Gilbert:
I don't normally regard a crash as Critical if it's recoverable
and it doesn't happen at boot; there are lots of things that have
X crashes on certain machines and you can't make them all critical
otherwise you'd never spot the really critical stuff like data corruption
or wiping disks or destroying hardware.

Now if this happened for loads of people with a standard setup then
I'd head towards critical, but not for something that affects a few machines.

Thank you.

What calls my attention here is that people usually uses their own criteria instead of that in the documentation, what I think it's a sign that things can be done better.

So here's my proposal:
<http://tinyurl.com/leo2je8>