Re: Fwd: 'Ubuntu Bug Control' membership application

Hello Frank.

On 03.01.2018 Frank Heimes wrote:

> I hope that these aspects fit to requirements for a Ubuntu Bug Squad membership.
No! This application is not about if and why you need this for your work. This is us deciding if you would make good use of the rights given, which is shown by an application following the procedure on the web page linked to you before.

Please follow that, so we can see if your reasoning regarding importances makes sense. Please do so even if you do not intend to use the right to set these importances. We simply can not make you a member without giving you the right to set these.