Re: Fwd: 'Ubuntu Bug Control' membership application

Frank,

In addition to what Vej said, you *must* read
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuBugControl#Application as well and pay
attention to the specifics for the Direct Application; ***all*** items
must be included and properly answered and addressed for an application
to Bug Control:

1) Do you promise to be polite to bug reporters even if they are rude to
you or Ubuntu? Have you signed the Ubuntu Code of Conduct?

2) Have you read Bugs/Triage, Bugs/Assignment, Bugs/Status and
Bugs/Importance? Do you have any questions about that documentation?

3) What sensitive data should you look for in a private Apport crash
report bug before making it public? See Bugs/Triage for more information.

4) Is there a particular package or group of packages that you are
interested in helping out with?

5) Please list five or more bug reports which you have triaged and
include an explanation of your decisions. Please note that these bugs
should be representative of your very best work and they should
demonstrate your understanding of the triage process and how to properly
handle bugs. For *all* the bugs in the list, please indicate what
importance you would give it *and* explain the reasoning. /Please use
urls in your list of bugs./

Thomas Ward
Ubuntu Server Team Member
Ubuntu Bug Control Member