ubuntu-cyclists team mailing list archive

Re: Why now?

hi everyone,

I heard about ubuntu-cyclists from a friend a week ago - this is mainly
because I don't have time to read forums ;)
I'm a php/java developer from Budapest, Hungary. I've been using ubuntu
since the 4.10 release (debian linux before that) and I also ride everywhere
in the last at least 10 years.
Currently I ride a lightweight Merida mountain bike (you need tough bikes
here because the roads suck ;) ).
That's me on my bike, testing a new highway before traffic was allowed
there:
http://syntaxerror.hu/Image/koroshegy0804/sP8040004.JPG

greets,
Zoltán Németh