ubuntu-cyclists team mailing list archive

Re: Hello Ubuntu Cyclists!

On Thu, Sep 10, 2009 at 11:30:17PM +0200, Morten Kjeldgaard wrote:
[...]
> Oooh, Madones are *nice*!

My favorite without a doubt, plus they are built just a couple hours up the
road. I am also a fan of Cervelos and Kuoto.

> It's hand-built by a local bikeshop, they call it a "Jensen K12" :-) [0]
>  I *think* the name signals that the frame is made from 12K Carbon but
> I'm not sure. They told me the frame is made in Asia. They can sell the
> frames quite cheaply, because they're directly imported, not via some
> Italian framemaker that sticks their name on and charges double.  It's
> not the top of the line in the shop, but it's really  very very nice. Oh,
> and I got the FSA Plasma handlebars you see on the webpage as well. My
> other bike is a MTB, a Rivette H4 [1].

You are the 2nd person I know now with a Jensen. The Jensens rock, great
bikes. How do you like the FSA bars? I have used nothing but Bontrager
components because they are another sponsor of our cycling team.

--
 Name|  Richard JOHNSON
Title|  Developer
  WWW|  http://www.ubuntu.com
Email|  nixternal@xxxxxxxxxx
GnuPG|  3578 0981 A21D D662 2A96  7623 F4C1 838C D8C4 4738