ubuntu-cyclists team mailing list archive

Re: Hello Ubuntu Cyclists!

On 11/09/2009, at 04.13, Richard JOHNSON wrote:

You are the 2nd person I know now with a Jensen. The Jensens rock, great
bikes. How do you like the FSA bars? I have used nothing but Bontrager
components because they are another sponsor of our cycling team.

Having ridden now 350 km with the FSA Plasma bars I can only recommend these handlebars! With their organic shape and flat top they are extremely comfortable, and have lots of options to place your hands in varying postions. I have a tendency to get cyclist's palsy, but I have not experienced this at all with the plasma bars. Being made from carbon fiber, they are flexible enough to absorb bumps and vibrations from the road, yet still *feel* as solid and rigid as metal handlebars. It's an extra plus that they are extremely good looking and furthermore, the colors match my bike!

Five stars out of five from me!

Cheers
Morten