ubuntu-cyclists team mailing list archive

Re: Hello Ubuntu Cyclists!

On 09/10/2009 10:13 PM, Richard JOHNSON wrote:
On Thu, Sep 10, 2009 at 11:30:17PM +0200, Morten Kjeldgaard wrote:
[...]
Oooh, Madones are *nice*!
My favorite without a doubt, plus they are built just a couple hours up the
road. I am also a fan of Cervelos and Kuoto.
It's hand-built by a local bikeshop, they call it a "Jensen K12" :-) [0]
  I *think* the name signals that the frame is made from 12K Carbon but
I'm not sure. They told me the frame is made in Asia. They can sell the
frames quite cheaply, because they're directly imported, not via some
Italian framemaker that sticks their name on and charges double.  It's
not the top of the line in the shop, but it's really  very very nice. Oh,
and I got the FSA Plasma handlebars you see on the webpage as well. My
other bike is a MTB, a Rivette H4 [1].
You are the 2nd person I know now with a Jensen. The Jensens rock, great
bikes. How do you like the FSA bars? I have used nothing but Bontrager
components because they are another sponsor of our cycling team.