ubuntu-developer-manual team mailing list archive

Re: Project Schedule - No IRC meeting today

Hi folks,
I forgot I had an appointment today so we'll forgo the IRC catch up. Instead I'll be contacting each author to try to get an idea of exactly when you plan on starting your topics. Some have indicated they will be working over the holidays (awesome) but we know how busy that gets. Please let me know asap if you don't think you'll be able to contribute by the Jan. 15 deadline and we'll try to find someone else to take over your topic(s).

thanks!

Belinda