ubuntu-developer-manual team mailing list archive

Re: Developers' Manual Chapter Layout

I am undecided on the second point yet, but i agree with Belinda on the
first, many users already know Python, so maybe we just point to some
learning resources like Dive Into Python and the Official Python Docs and
Tutorials?

Ryan