ubuntu-developer-manual team mailing list archive

Re: Developers' Manual Chapter Layout

On Thu, 2011-01-06 at 08:31 +0800, Ryan Macnish wrote:
> I am undecided on the second point yet, but i agree with Belinda on
> the first, many users already know Python, so maybe we just point to
> some learning resources like Dive Into Python and the Official Python
> Docs and Tutorials?
But those are all heavy "learn all about Python" resources. I think it
might be useful to provide the bare minimum for someone with some
programming experience to get started with Python without having to go
through tomes.

Cheers, Rick