ubuntu-developer-manual team mailing list archive

Re: screenshots moved into sibling dir/branch; images-draft branch created; ADD SCREENSHOTS

On Tue, Jan 11, 2011 at 11:50 AM, Kyle Nitzsche
<kyle.nitzsche@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Kevin:
>
> This does not seem to work with the lang_pdfs script nor the langpdf make
> target.
>
> I believe this is because (in u-d-m.cls) @ubuntu@language@code is not being
> set as intended.
>
> How can I pass the current LANG from the Makefile to xelatex such that
> @ubuntu@language@code is set according to the current 'run'?
>
> This will enable anyone to build all PDFs in LINGUAS using the localized
> image fall back path you mention above and that we have discussed
> previously.

In the Makefile, look at the %.pdf target (line 101).  Adjust the body
of your makelangpdf target to match.

--Kevin