Re: [Question #39019]: can't connect to any wireless networks

Jon Ramvi posted a new comment:
ubuntu eee is developed with 701 in mind. It's the one I've got. It's
working out of the box on mine. You're sure youre using ubuntu eee
from www.ubuntu-eee.com ? The 8.04.1 version? Please report a bug and
set Adam mcdaniel as assignie. If it's a bug, he's mr. Fix it.